Mini Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 1¾ c. + 2 Tbsp. unsifted flour
- 1½ c. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 – 1 ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. mashed overripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. greek yogurt-- less 1 tsp
- 1 tsp. water (to mix with greek yogurt)
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pure almond extract
Preheat over to 350.
Grease and flour three mini loaf pans (or I do 1 mini and 1 large)
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into large bowl. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
In a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, yogurt/water mixture, coconut oil vanilla, and almond extract. Pour liquid ingredients into flour ingredients and stir until combined.
Divide batter among loaf pans and bake for 33-35 minutes for small, or appx 55 for large, or until deeply golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.